Please note that the following restrictions apply:
- Students can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to the EMMCs of their choice but the number of applications must be limited to a maximum of THREE Master programmes.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an EMMC scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship in order to follow the same or another EMMC.
- Students benefiting from an EMMC scholarship cannot benefit from another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies.
- EMMC students scholarships are awarded exclusively for a full-time enrolment in one of the course editions.
Erasmus Mundus applicants must complete their application in MEAT, which is the tool used to enter personal data and soft copies of documents (CVs, copies of academic certificates, etc.). Please note that only PDF format is accepted for uploading documents and ensure that your computer can produce this file type. Documents containing several pages should be combined in one single pdf file. Free programmes can be found on the internet for this purpose, like for instance Open Office (www.openoffice.org). Throughout the online application, MEAT will prompt the applicant to enter/upload the following information:
- Citizenship and country of residence.
- For non-residents, periods of stay in Europe during the last 5 years (if any).
- University degrees (held or currently studying) and universities where those degrees where obtained.
- Gender / Name / Email / Birth date / Postal address / Disability (if any)
- Scanned image of your passport showing your picture (PDF).
- CV-Resume (PDF)
- (Optional) Recommendation letters
- (Optional) Name of a MERIT faculty member who knows you and knows the most relevant items in your CV (Please note that the acceptance/rejection of an application is a decision jointly taken by all consortium universities).
- Academic certificates (University transcripts, University degree certificate) relevant to MERIT topics. University transcripts must be uploaded into MEAT as a single PDF file.
- Detailed description of the contents of the courses taken to obtain the degree of the previous point. It is important to state any subject, experience or work related to the MERIT areas of knowledge.
- Up to 4 specialization options (See MERIT Call for Student Scholarships)
- Motivation letter, in which the applicant explains in English the reasons for studying the MERIT Master and how it relates to his/her career goals.
- Proof of proficiency in English. Please click here for information in regards to the accepted English language tests.
- Order of preference of the 5 MERIT institutions for the second year of studies. Note that the MERIT specialization, including the master thesis, is undertaken at the second year university.
Please, check the deadline for electronic submission in the MERIT / ERASMUS MUNDUS Student Scholarship Call A or MERIT / ERASMUS MUNDUS Student Scholarship Call B at http://www.meritmaster.org.